National TU Dnipro Polytechnic — Compliance with the Time
Faculty of construction

The faculty was established in the year 1951 on the basis of two graduating departments: Department of Mine Engineering and Department of Mine Surveying.

The list of Faculty of construction Departments

Interbranch Institute of Continuing Learning

Interbranch Institute of Continuing Learning was established in April 1995 as a subdivision of National Mining University.

© 2006-2018 Інформація про сайт