The 3rd International Scientific and Practical Conference
“Technogenic CATASTROPHEs: MODELs, FORECASt, PREVENTION”
may 22-24, 2013
PRESIDIUM OF ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
G.G. PIVNYAK, National Mining University (Ukraine)
A. V. ANCIFEROV, Ukrainian State Scientific R&D Institute of Mining Geology, Geomechanics and Mining Survey, NASU (Ukraine)
A.N. SHASHENKO, National Mining University
INTERNATIONAL ORGINIZING COMMITtEE:
• A.I. Khokhotva, State Service of Mining Observation and Industrial Safety (Ukraine)
• A.P. Dengin, State Establishment “National Research Institute of Industrial Safety and Labor Protection” (Ukraine)
• A.M.Bruhanov, Makyiv State Scientific and Research Institute of Health and Safety at Work in the Mining Industry (Ukraine)
• V.G. Grinev, Institute of Mining Physics of NASU (Ukraine)
• A. Tajdus, AGH University of Science and Technology (Krakov, Poland)
• U. Dubinsky, Central Mining Institute (Katovice, Poland)
• M. Wierzbicki, The Strata Mechanics Research Institute of the Polish Academy of Sciences (Krakov, Poland)
• V.A. Bobin, Research Institute of Comprehensive Exploitation of Mineral Resources, RAS (Russia)
• V.A. Malinnikov, Moscow State University of Geodesy and Cartography (Russia)
• G.Y. Polevchikov, Institute of Coal and Coal Chemistry, SD RAS (Russia)
• A.O.Vatulian, Southern Federal University
• B.R. Rakishev, Kazakh National Technical University (Almaty, Kazakhstan)
Dnipropetrovsk (Ukraine) National Mining University
Ukrainian, Russian, English
CONFERENCE PRELIMINARY PROGRAM:
May 22nd, 2013 (Wednesday)
9.00-15.00. – Participants registration.
Visit to Exhibitions and Museums.
May 23rd, 2013 (Thursday)
8.00-15.00 – Participants registration.
09.00-10.30 – Conference Opening.
11.00-15.30 – Sessions of scientific sections.
16.00 – Ceremonial meeting.
May 24th, 2013 (Friday)
9.00-11.00 – Session of scientific sections.
12.30 – Closure of conference.
SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL SECTions:
1. Ecological Catastrophes.
2. Catastrophic Phenomena at Industrial Enterprises and Protective Buildings.
3. Catastrophic Destruction of the Natural and Artificial Slopes.
4. Fires, Explosions of Gas and Dust, Water Bursting in Underground Working.
5. Dynamic and Gas Dynamic Displays of Rock Pressure in Mining.
Please point out the scientific and technical section you plan to represent the report at.
For opportune program shaping and publishing contributions of International scientific and practical conference “Technogenic catastrophes: models, forecast, prevention” it is necessary to submit to Organizing Committee before the 31st of March 2013::
- paper manuscript (requirements can be found below);
- application form (given below).
- Papers, submitted to the Conference Organizing Committee after 31.03.2013, are not published.
Registration fee is 200 US dollars for one participant (VAT included).
Registration fee includes: participant package, conference proceedings “Technogenic catastrophes: models, forecast, prevention” and participation in ceremonial events.
Registration fee can be paid on arrival.
Conference participants stay in city hotels.
Accommodation fee and meal are not included into the registration fee.
(Information regarding hotel accommodation in Dnipropetrovsk is enclosed separately)
Excursions are hold as an extra program.
Excursions expenses are not included into registration fee.
State Higher Educational Institution «National Mining University»
International Affairs Division
19, K. Marx Avenue,
49005, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
building 4, office 31/1
tel/fax: (+38-0562) 47-07-66;