Scientific-technical Center of technological processes automation in mining and metallurgical industries
Doctor of Technical Science, Vladimir Kuvayev
Title of document on center creation:
Order of the NMU Rector number 645, 18 July 2005
- Scientific-technical center of technological processes automation in mining and metallurgical industries (the Center, further in the text) is a subdivision of the State institution of higher education "National Mining University" (the University) and was formed to conduct scientific-research fundamental and applied works, for development of technical means and systems of technological processes automation, and also introduction of the received results into the industry;
- The Center operates under the Order of the University and the Provision on a scientific-research part;
- The Center cooperates with the Educational-scientific institute of mining and metallurgy electroenergetics of the University.
The main objectives of the Centre:
- Research and development of new methods for monitoring and control of technological processes of mining and metallurgy production;
- Development of technical means and automation systems;
- Introduction of the developed technical means and automation systems for mining and metallurgical industries.
The main activities of the Centre:
- Automation of enrichment processes of iron ore raw materials.
- Automation of production processes of small-sort rolling and rod;
Basic developments of the Centre:
- In the direction of automation of enrichment processes of iron ore raw materials
- In the direction of automation of production processes of small-sort rolling and rod
Basic implementations of the Centre:
- Control system of a high-speed mode of rolling of the high-quality line of a small-sorted wire mill (SWM) 250/150-6 JSC " Arselormittal Krivoy Rog";
- AOS reels and thermal routes of reels of a small-sorted wire mill (SWM) 250/150-6 JSC " Arselormittal Krivoy Rog";
- Means of electromagnetic control for small-sorted wire mills (SWM) 250-1,3,5 JSC " Arselormittal Krivoy Rog."